News Rivahfest Eve on Prince St

Rivahfest Eve on Prince St

Rivahfest Eve on Prince St

A concerned citizen having dinner on Prince St. noticed smoke rising from the building's rooftop late Friday evening and called to report. Upon arrival of TEVFD heavy smoke was from the chimney. Upon investigation, a fire was located in the boiler room that was not intended to be on. Utility control measures were conducted and worked with the property owner for follow up. TEVFD crews established water supply and accessed the roof to further inspection. Lieutenant Richardson maintained command of the scene.

Dispatch Audio

Recent Posts Categories Search